October 11, 2009

it's not really my party

jghfjf khgfhg jhfgjgf mgf gdj hgd mhgdf kgfhrd mhgdk thf bfdjgfd kf nbcjfgsdj gf kyf kbvgf lfnbf.
actually, it's my birthday today. that's about it. you can expect dining out with people and..yeah. Maybe someone will give me money and say something they think is nice. whatever. there was this bitch who said the most atrocious thing, thinking i wouldn't fucking understand. jeeeezz.
i bet you're all excited that i can legally buy alcohol and cigarettes at the same time. Whatevers.
Here is the general feeling for today along performed bya band i simply can't get enough of:

oh my tod


it's, like...right for the occasion. since you're not giving me any presents, or really wishing me anything, i'll give back to you for the fucking heck of it.
i'm that nice. maybe.

No comments: