February 24, 2009

it's the ATTENTION we Crave

these past two days have been..ok. typical school stuff going on (the traffic and parking problems, however, appear to be heightened this semester) and i suppose the only odd thing has been some, uhhheerrmm, unwanted attention..? i could understand the "hey" and nod from the guy i sat behind in math during the winter session, but..these other unsettling, horrid creatures clamoring for my attention?? i mean, this old, and i mean into super-late middle aged, guy with his fake-ass gold rolex and chains fucking honks his horn at me and stops his car, rolling down his window to ask me how to get to some street. i was aware of the street name, but i had no fucking idea where it was, so i says to him, i says, "I don't know." Then the sick fuck asked where i was walking to, to which i replied (in a nonchalant tone) the next street (a general direction), and offered me a ride. no durr, i reclined. who knows what might've become of me?? even with the best intentions, the guy was extremely creepy.

incident 2: occurred today after the meeting i went to for oxford going...i was near my car and this guy in his two door hatchback slows down next to me and the following dialogue takes place:

CW (creepy weirdo): "Where are you parked?"
WA (wary asian): "Why?"
CW: "'Cuz I want to park in your spot."
WA: *Points to dark-blue jetta within 10 ft. vicinity*
CW: "Oh, there's some enough space behind your car." *parks*
"It's really hard to find a parking space."
WA: "Oh yeah. It was really crowded here yesterday."
CW: "I know. Thanks."
WA: "You're welcome." (probably inaudible, but i said it.)

It's generally nice to be noticed, but by these kind of people? WHY? What is it? God, i'm really fearing another odd run in tomorrow. Maybe this time it can be someone acceptable..or at least James Franco..that would be nice indeed.

No comments: