September 20, 2008

wonder people, i do ruminate

One thing that’s been really bothering me since July, recently resurrected this month, has been the disappearances of my pencil bags. I’m upset and frustrated over my loss. It sounds insignificant and irrelevant in terms of treasured items, but, by gum, I bought the two in Japan. I’m more concerned about the first pencil case because it was much cuter and attention-grabbing since it was made in the shape of a BANANA that could PEEL. I believe it was also more expensive than the latter lost. I don’t think the first was stolen, per se, but it was gone upon my return home from the last day of summer school. I have an inkling that the second pencil bag could’ve been stolen. Or…I left it somewhere and it was eventually stolen. Something along those lines. With each passing day the curiosity and dread regarding these things grows exponentially; it really fucking makes me wonder. I also get reminded of the green sweater and other inanimate objects I’ve “lost”.

Been feeling ill the last two days. Consumption is an awful thing for me at the moment. Things regarding school have also made me upset. Hot chip on Sunday? Could I possibly be excited? ….or would I prefer to experience an orgy in hell for the third week? Actually, I really have no choice on the hot chip thing because then it would be a waste of money.


Oh, yes.
Hurrah. It’s the hundredth/100th post.

No comments: