December 25, 2011

these holiduds

Christmas is upon us yet again. Well, there isn't really anything to stop it; attempts to usurp or destroy Santa haven't exactly been executed properly in the past and then there are other..things to deal with that aren't quite fictional. I don't know about this year, if there was anything to look forward to that was worth the wait or trouble...but maybe that can be said about anything that i've gone through. It's been wrought with disappointment and stress in general. No matter what I do, this year especially, I was overcome with things that caused me to worry, to actually cry in the company of strangers (or usually, how it's done, alone), and i was incapable of just trying to brush it off.



yes. that's a santa sitting in someone's porch.



This is not so much a christmas post, per se, but sort of an early reflection. The end of every year, I would say after I graduated from secondary school, causes me to wonder what I'm good for, what future awaits me, my purpose for existence. I'm here. I need to know why.
Or at least make up a why.

No comments: