February 4, 2007

usually it's clever. not today.

So sad to have the bears lose the Superbowl. As a native Chicagoan (?), my family was intensely watching the game and I think I felt something die a little inside when I speculated the bears had lost. Mhmm. Ok. We digress from this recent travesty.

At this time I should be studying for tests, but I feel an obligation to enlighten my intermediate world with my petty life. First, the change in the blog-like name. 'Verbal Punches' appears to make more sense in a blogical manner--I create catchy titles or whatever and it has a funny family story behind it. I don't want to get into it now. It's quite brief. Um, also relatively new--first semester grades: C,A,A,B. Caab. I made a terrible vow to do better in at least two classes this time around and at the moment I seem to be doing a'ight. My econ teacher, though, is some crazy, old cat lady who seems to know all this stuff about the young people. It really surprised me much. She knew about Coachella, no less...I've never been and there's a desire to go (um, expensive and, uh, yes).

No comments: